The ES3012-5 is an Esprit integrated positioning system from Pelco designed with a receiver, a pan/tilt enclosure, and comes as a consolidated package for surveillance monitoring. The ES3012-5 compact system comes with insulation, a sun shroud, offers no exposed cables, plus consists of a lightweight aluminum construction, and requires minimal maintenance. The ES3012-5 positioning system also features a variable speed pan/tilt, zone blanking, a heater, as well as a defogger/defroster, and 64 preset positions. This quality compact system is manufactured from high grade aluminium and stainless steel materials, has a temperature operating range of from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, and can handle locations with winds gusting to 130 mph.
- Integrated Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Housing with No Exposed Cabling
- Optional ImagePak Integrated Optics Package
- Quick and Simple Electrical Connections
- Variable Speed – Advanced Motor Control Technology
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Zone Blanking – Allows up to eight zones (programmable in size) to be set to output blank video.
- Operational in 90 mph Wind Conditions; Can Withstand Wind Velocity Up to 130 mph
- Pan Preset Speed of 100° Per Second in 50 mph Winds and 50° Per Second in 90 mph Winds
- Tilt Range of +33° to -83° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.