The ES3012-2W is an Esprit integrated positioning system from Pelco designed with a pan/tilt enclosure, a receiver, and a wall mount bracket as a consolidated package. The ES3012-2W integrated system comes with a variable speed advanced motor, a 360° continuous pan, offers no exposed cables, plus withstands extremes of weather, and features electrical connections that are simple to use. The ES3012-2W positioning system also features 64 preset positions, zone blanking, a heater/blower, and is able to operate in high winds while requiring a minimal amount of maintenance. This high quality integrated system comes with an IP66/NEMA Type 4X standards rating and a lightweight aluminium housing which can handle variations in weather conditions such as gale force winds and freezing temperatures.
- Integrated Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Housing with No Exposed Cabling
- Optional ImagePak Integrated Optics Package
- Quick and Simple Electrical Connections
- Variable Speed – Advanced Motor Control Technology
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Zone Blanking – Allows up to eight zones (programmable in size) to be set to output blank video.
- Operational in 90 mph Wind Conditions; Can Withstand Wind Velocity Up to 130 mph
- Pan Preset Speed of 100° Per Second in 50 mph Winds and 50° Per Second in 90 mph Winds
- Tilt Range of +33° to -83° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.