The ES3012-2N is an Esprit integrated positioning system from Pelco which includes a pan/tilt enclosure, a pedestal, and a receiver as a consolidated package. The ES3012-2N integrated system comes with a pedestal adapter plate, a 360° continuous pan, zone blanking, plus withstands extremes of weather, and requires a minimal amount of maintenance. The ES3012-2N positioning system also features a variable speed advanced motor, 64 preset positions, offers no exposed cables, as well as being able to operate in high winds, and offers electrical connections that are simple to use. This quality integrated positioning system has a light weight aluminium housing able to handle variations in all types of weather conditions with an IP66/NEMA Type 4X standards rating level, and includes a sun shroud and heater/blower which make it suitable for many outdoor surveillance locations.
- Integrated Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Housing with No Exposed Cabling
- Optional ImagePak® Integrated Optics Package
- Quick and Simple Electrical Connections
- Variable Speed – Advanced Motor Control Technology
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Zone Blanking – Allows up to eight zones (programmable in size) to be set to output blank video
- Operational in 90 mph Wind Conditions; Can Withstand Wind Velocity Up to 130 mph
- Pan Preset Speed of 100° Per Second in 50 mph Winds and 50° Per Second in 90 mph Winds
- Tilt Range of +33° to -83° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.