The ES3012-2 is a pan/tilt enclosure with 24VAC receiver from Pelco which is designed to offer a complete compact system that can be easily installed in a surveillance installation. The ES3012-2 pan/tilt enclosure comes with user friendly on-screen menus for easy programming, an integrated receiver with no exposed cabling, simple electrical connections, as well as a variable speed, and a 360° continuous pan rotation. The ES3012-2 pan/tilt enclosure also features a 100° per second pan preset speed in 50mph winds, a 50° per second pan preset speed in 90mph winds, plus zone blanking up to 8 zones, and a +33° to -83° tilt range. This pan/tilt enclosure is designed with preset positioning, lightweight aluminum construction, plus comes complete with an IP66 rated exterior for use in outdoor environments.
- Integrated Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Housing with No Exposed Cabling
- Optional ImagePak® Integrated Optics Package
- Quick and Simple Electrical Connections
- Variable Speed – Advanced Motor Control Technology
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Zone Blanking – Allows up to eight zones (programmable in size) to be set to output blank video
- Operational in 90 mph Wind Conditions; Can Withstand Wind Velocity Up to 130 mph
- Pan Preset Speed of 100° Per Second in 50 mph Winds and 50° Per Second in 90 mph Winds
- Tilt Range of +33° to -83° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance, No Gears to Adjust
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 Standards
See any errors on this page? Let us know.