The EKB200 is an Everfocus USB keyboard that has been designed to be used for IP PTZ cameras. The EKB200 features a 3-axis joystick which is used for PTZ control functions, a plug and play USB interface, and 4 PTZ pre-defined function keys including Iris +/- and Focus+/-. The EKB200 keyboard is an industrial ID design that is made for long term use, it also supports HID class device and PowerCon central management software, plus requires no external power supply for use and can come with a panel mount kit. This keyboard is easy to connect and configure for quick and easy installation.
- "Plug and play" USB interface
- 3-axis joystick for PTZ control function
- Support standard HID class devicen
- Industrial ID design
- Long working life of industrial grade 3-axis joystick
- 4 pre-defined PTZ function keys: Iris+/-, Focus+/-
- 12 free assignable function keys
- Panel mount kit available
- No external power supply required
- Support standard HID class device, easy for 3rd party integration
- Supported by EverFocus PowerCon central management software for easy PTZ operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.