Two separate displays sitting side-by-side can only mean one thing: a win-win situation. The DST940 from Peerless-AV will mount two displays on a single horizontal plane. Behind the displays, a long plate spans both and the displays are attached with easy-glide brackets to ensure secured placement and ease of adjustability. Installation and adjustment has never been easier, because both displays slide horizontally and tilt up to 20 degrees to ensure the message is placed at its ideal viewing angle. This makes this mounting solution perfect for restaurant menu signage, airport flight information displays or entertainment and department store applications.
- Single adaptor plate keeps the face of both displays on the same plane
- Easy glide bracket design ensures displays are securely attached to the adaptor plate
- Universal display adaptors quickly hook onto adaptor plate for fast installation
- Horizontal adjustment allows displays to easily slide together for a seamless appearance
- Tilt ranges from 0 to 20°
See any errors on this page? Let us know.