The Video Mount DS-CH Products Digital Signage Computer Holder is used to attach a digital signage computer to a wall or ceiling mount. Attachable to the mounting rails both in landscape or portrait positions, the holder can be better hidden behind the flat panel for a clean and concealed look. With tamper-resistant hardware, the Digital Signage Computer Holder ensures reliability and security of the unit. It features a formed steel construction with a black powder coating finish and is compatible with FP-LDSB, PDS-LC, and PDS-LFT mounts. Vent holes allow the digital signage computer to dissipate heat, and facilitate cable feed-through.
- Simple to use magnetic sensor door or window alarm
- No additional wires
- Self-adhesive pads; there is no need for drills and screws
- Ear-splitting continuous alarm will sound when the door or window it is affixed to is opened
- Simply switch the alarm to 'Off' or remove the batteries to deactivate the alarm
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (sold separately)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.