The Fujinon Standard Zoom Lens (7.8-63mm, 8x) is a standard security zoom lens with has a wide aperture of f1.2 and offers optimal performance in low-lighting conditions, rendering it suitable for security and monitoring applications. The lens has a focal length that ranges from 7.8-63mm and an 8x zoom.Being compact (3.79 x 2.36 x 2.83" / 96.3 x 58 x 72mm) and lightweight (0.8 lb / 400g), the lens can be easily installed in discreet small CCTV housings. In addition to offering motor-driven operation of zoom and focus, the lens provides for auto (DC-type) operation of the iris. A T400-based built-in ND (Neutral Density) filter allows you to use the lens with highly sensitive cameras. You can use the 8x Standard Security Zoom Lens at multiple power levels including ±6V and ±12V. A CS-type metal mount is integrated into the lens assembly, and the unit also comes with an iris control cable, a conversion cable, and a connection connector.
- Offers 8x telephoto zoom and a wide aperture of f/1.2 and ensures high performance even at low-intensity lighting, rendering it suitable for security and monitoring applications
- Focal length ranges from 7.8-63 mm and an 8x zoom
- Compact (3.79 x 2.36 x 2.83" / 96.3 x 58 x 72 mm) and lightweight (0.8 lb / 400g) and hence can be installed in small CCTV housings
- Uses motor-controlled zoom and focus, while providing auto (DC type) iris operation
- Supports highly sensitive cameras via T400 based built-in ND filter
- Compatible with multiple power levels ±6V and ±12V
- Includes a CS-type lens mount (metal), an iris control cable, a conversion cable, and a connection connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.