The Fujinon Telephoto Zoom Lens (15.6-500mm, 32x Zoom) is an optically corrected telephoto lens that has an iris range of F3.9 and offers multi-power compatibility for connection to existing control systems for 24-hour zoom operation. Especially suited for remote surveillance operation, the lens has a focal length that ranges from 15.6-500mm. The lens is compatible with 1.3 MP cameras with 1/2", 1/3", and 1/4" image sensors. A built-in ND (Neutral Density) filter allows you to use the lens with highly sensitive cameras. Integrated into the lens is a built-in preset potentiometer for ease of operation. The 32x Telephoto Zoom Lens offers motor-driven zoom and focus and (DC-type) iris operation. A C-type metal mount is integrated into the lens assembly, and the lens also comes with an iris control cable and a 14-pin DIN connector.
- Optically corrected 32x telephoto zoom lens with an iris range of f3.9
- Offers high performance even at low-intensity lighting
- Multi-power compatibility for connecting to existing control systems for 24-hour zoom operation
- Offers focal length of 15.6-500 mm and a 32x zoom which makes it suitable for remote surveillance applications
- Compatible with 1.3 MP cameras with 1/2", 1/3", and 1/4" image sensors
- Includes a built-in preset potentiometer for ease of operation
- Uses motor-driven zoom and focus and auto (DC-type) iris
- Equipped with a C-type metal mount, an iris control cable, and a 14-pin DIN connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.