The CM9760-KBD-E80 is a Version 8.0 upgrade from Pelco designed for use with the CM9760 keyboard, giving maximum flexibility to control camera call up and the pan/tilt/dome operation. The CM9760-KBD-E80 upgrade comes with an auxiliary operation, a joystick with vector solving/variable speed, 4 lines of keyboard options, an information/LCD display, plus 24 programmable soft keys, and a download function key configuration for to and from other keyboards. The CM9760-KBD-B-US desktop keyboard also features a zoom control knob for the joystick, a position/pattern preset control, 3 lens control keys, as well as 6 control keys. This high quality Version 8.0 upgrade has other desktop models available as a rack mount model or in a black or white finish.
- Variable-Speed, Vector-Solving Joystick for PTZ and Dome Control
- Joystick Zoom Control Knob
- 24 Programmable Soft Keys, 6 Control Keys, and 3 Lens Control Keys/strong>
- LCD Display Provides 4 Lines of Keyboard Information and Options/strong>
- Preset Position and Pattern Control/strong>
- Auxiliary Operation/strong>
- Download Function Key Configurations to and from Other CM9760-KBD Keyboards, through the CM9700 System, or through the CM9700-MGR Software/strong>
- Desktop Models Available with a White Finish (CM9760-KBD) or a Black Finish (CM9760-KBD-B)
- Also Available as a Rack-Mount Model (CM9760-KBR)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.