The CBR-PB3-POS-WN is a ProBridge from GE Security that is designed to be used for Wayne Nucleus to easily capture and translate POS (point of sale) data into a format that can be easily interpreted by digital video multiplexer recorders from GE Security. The CBR-PB3-POS-WN ProBridge comes with inbuilt diagnostics, alarm on text, included cables, as well as a demo mode. The CBR-PB3-POS-WN ProBridge interface also features a non-volatile memory that retains settings during a loss of power, and is completed with a searching capability that can support camera, date, time, or transaction text using WaveReader software or DVMR.
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- Built-in diagnostics confirm proper setup and operation
- Nonvolatile memory retains settings during power loss
- Demo mode verifies PB3 is operating properly
- Alarm on text
- Cables included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.