The CBR-PB3-POS-RP is a POS receipt printer ProBridge Interface from GE Security that is able to capture POS (point of sale) transaction data and easily translate it to a compatible format that can be interpreted by digital video multiplex recorders from GE Security. The CBR-PB3-POS-RP receipt ProBridge interface comes with included cables, alarm on text, a demo mode, as well as a non-volatile memory that is ideal for retaining settings during a loss of power. The CBR-PB3-POS-RP ProBridge interface also features inbuilt diagnostics, searching capabilities by transaction texts, date, time, and camera, plus is able to off high support for GE Security digital video multiplex recorders.
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- Built-in diagnostics confirm proper setup and operation
- Nonvolatile memory retains settings during power loss
- Demo mode verifies PB3 is operating properly
- Alarm on text
- Cables included
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.