The CBR-PB3-ATM is a generick ATM ProBridge Interface from GE Security that is designed to capture transactions of data from ATM’s and be able to translate it to a format that can be interpreted by digital video multiplexer recorders from GE Security. The CBR-PB3-ATM ProBrige Interface comes with cables included, non-volatile memory that retains settings after a power loss, inbuilt diagnostics, as well as 16ATM address supp CBR-PB3-ATM ProBridge is design to offer searching capabilities by date, time, transaction text, or camera, and is designed user friendly for the operator.
- Captures transaction text and associate it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexerrecorders
- Supports multidrop and single drop ATM networks
- Address up to 16 ATMs in a multidrop ATM network
- In a single drop ATM network, connect multiple PB3s through a built-in RS485 network
- AutoDetect senses ATM network modem protocols
- Built-in diagnostics confirm proper setup and operation
- Nonvolatile memory retains settings during power loss Cables included
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.