The CAT5X4 from ETS is a 4 channel CAT5 converter, remote power, set . The CAT5X4 adaptor set is used to transmit the audio signal from up to 4 Sound Surveillance microphones (or any other line level sources using on board RCA connectors) down a single standard CAT5 cable. Microphones are powered by an AC adaptor located at the microphone side CAT5X4 adaptor. Compatible with all ETS interface boxes and base stations.
- RJ45 (8 conductor) female connector block
- Euro-style connectors for standard interface between the CAT5X4 and all Sound Surveillance microphones
- RCA or 3.5mm audio inputs and for direct connection to DVRs or other equipment outputs
- Converts our standard unbalanced microphone signals (or any other line level signal) to balanced audio at 600 Ohms impedance permitting the use of CAT5 unshielded cable runs
- Compatible with all SM1-X series microphones
- Max CAT5 cable run 1000 feet
- 2ea. 4 channel interface box
- 1ea. 12Vdc AC adaptor
- 2 conductor shielded to microphones 500’ max
- Max 1000’ CAT5 main cable run
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.