The CAT5-AD3 adaptor set is used to power up and transmit the audio signal from up to 3 Sound Surveillance microphones using a single standard CAT5 cable. Compatible with all ETS interface boxes and base stations.
- RJ45 (8 conductor) female connector blocks
- Euro-style connectors for simple interface between the CAT5-AD3 and all Sound Surveillance product inputs and outputs
- Converts our standard unbalanced microphone signals to balanced audio at 500 Ohms impedance permitting the use of CAT5 unshielded cable runs
- Use with all one and two way Sound Surveillance products (two CAT5-AD3 sets required for two way applications) Max CAT5 cable run 1000 feet
- Double stick tape mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.