The CAT5-AD1 from ETS is a set SM1-X to CAT5 cable adaptor. The CAT5-AD1 adaptor set is used to power up and transmit the audio signal from any Sound Surveillance microphone using a single standard CAT5 cable. Compatible with all ETS interface boxes and base stations.
- RJ45 (8 conductor) female connector blocks
- Crossed over connections
- Euro-style connectors for simple interface between the CAT5-AD1 and all Sound Surveillance product inputs and outputs
- Converts our standard unbalanced audio signals to balanced audio at 600 Ohms impedance permitting the use of CAT5 unshielded cable runs
- Use with all one and two way Sound surveillance products (two CAT5-AD1 sets required for two way applications)
- Max CAT5 cable run 1000 feet
- Double stick tape mounting
- 2 ea. CAT5-AD1 adaptor
- 500 feet max CAT5 cable run
See any errors on this page? Let us know.