The Fujinon C22X17R3J-SSF Telephoto Zoom Lens (17-374mm, 22x Zoom) with near-infrared wavelength selection mechanism is suitable for use with day/night cameras. In addition to 22x zoom, the lens has a focal length that ranges from 17-374mm and an aperture of f/2.3. When used with 1/2" cameras, the lens can achieve telephoto at the field angle of 0°59', making it suitable for long distance monitoring. It also features a visible or IR cut filter switch mechanism.Equipped with a C-type lens mount (metal), the telephoto lens is compatible with 1", 2/3", 1/2" and 1/3" cameras. It allows motor drive operation of zoom and focus, and features auto (video type) iris.
- Near-infrared wavelength selection mechanism
- Suitable for use with day/night cameras
- Focal length of 17-374 mm and 22x zoom
- Back focal distance - 67.38mm
- Aperture - f/2.3
- Can achieve telephoto at the field angle of 0°59', hence is suitable for long distance monitoring (when used on 1/2" cameras)
- Features a visible or IR cut filter switch mechanism
- Equipped with a C-type lens mount (metal)
- Compatible with 1", 2/3", 1/2", and 1/3" cameras
- Allows motor drive operation of zoom and focus
- Features auto (video type) iris
See any errors on this page? Let us know.