The BMT10C2 is a professional steel bullet resistant camera housing from Videolarm which is able to offer high quality camera protection from stray bullets and gunfire when used in a range of different installations. The BMT10C2 bullet camera comes with an optional sunshield, an optional camera, a 7 gauge .23” thick steel tubing, a heat reflective powder coat finish, as well as ballistic ratings, and a thermostatically controlled heater. The BMT10C2 camera housing also features an SP-1250 1.25" Lexgard® bullet-resistant viewing window, a white colored appearance, an integrated tilt bracket for wire protection, a window guard paint shield, plus can accommodate 9.5” camera and lens combinations. This camera housing is able to be used in many different installations, and can easily provide high camera protection for saving money.
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations up to 9.5”
- SP-1250 Lexgard® viewing window, with a Window Guard™ paint shield
- Thermostatically controlled heater standard
- Durable, heat reflective, white powder-coat finish
- Integrated tilt bracket to protect wiring
- Rotating camera sled allowing housing to be mounted at any angle
- Constructed from 7-gauge steel for strength and durability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.