The BB4EHD-PG-E is a Spectra IV IP heavy duty H.264 environmental back box from Pelco that is able to offer high quality support and compatibly for use in many different climate changes. The BB4EHD-PG-E back box comes with a dual wall construction, an aluminum trim ring w/ barrel type key locks, a polycarbonate heavy-duty dome bubble, as well as a quick disconnect function to dome drive, and an inbuilt memory for storing dome and camera settings. The BB4EHD-PG-E back box also features an optional protective cage, a heater, a sun-shield, a fan, plus a 1.5 NPT pendant mount cable entry, and an 18 to 32VAC input voltage. This high quality back box is able to offer simple installation, and is useful in areas where cold, hot or sunny conditions exist.
- Standard and Environmental Models
- Built-in Memory Stores Camera/Dome Settings
- Quick Disconnect to Dome Drive
- Dual Wall Construction
- Heavy-Duty Polycarbonate Dome Bubble
- Aluminum Trim Ring with Barrel-Type Key Locks
- Optional Protective Cage
- Environmental Model Includes Sun Shield, Fan, and Heater
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.