The BB4EHD-PG is a Spectra IV IP heavy duty H.264 back box from Pelco that is capable of delivering high quality use within a variety of applications with its high quality construction. The BB4EHD-PG back box comes with an inbuilt memory for storing camera and dome settings, an optional protective cage, an aluminum trim ring, a heavy poly-carbonate dome bubble, a dual wall construction, as well as an aluminum trim ring w/ barrel type key locks, and a fan, heater, and sun-shield. The BB4EHD-PG back box also features a Cat5 cabling type, an 18 to 32 input voltage, a 1.5” NPT cable entry, as well as a gray pendant option. This high quality back box is able to offer simple installation, and comes highly constructed for optimal use.
- Standard and Environmental Models
- Built-in Memory Stores Camera/Dome Settings
- Quick Disconnect to Dome Drive
- Reinforced Mounting System
- Dual Wall Construction
- Heavy-Duty Polycarbonate Dome Bubble
- Aluminum Trim Ring with Barrel-Type Key Locks
- Optional Protective Cage
- Environmental Model Includes Sun Shield, Fan, and Heater
See any errors on this page? Let us know.