The BB4EHD-F is a Spectra IV IP heavy duty H.264 flush back box from Pelco that is capable of delivering enhanced operation within a variety of climate conditions. The BB4EHD-F back box comes with inbuilt memory stores for camera and dome settings, a single back box, a reinforced mounting system, as well as an aluminum trim ring w/ barrel type key locks, and a polycarbonate heavy-duty dome bubble. The BB4EHD-F back box also features an optional protective cage, a quick disconnect function to dome drive, a 0.75” conduit fitting for cable entry, plus an 18 to 32 VAC input voltage, and a cat5 cabling type. This back box requires a 3.25” space below and 5.25” space above the ceiling, and offers a simple installation process.
- Built-in Memory Stores Camera/Dome Settings
- Single Back Box for Hard Ceiling Applications
- Quick Disconnect to Dome Drive
- Reinforced Mounting System
- Heavy-Duty Polycarbonate Dome Bubble
- Aluminum Trim Ring with Barrel-Type Key Locks
- Optional Protective Cage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.