CCTV Input Module - The AXW-AZ converts a standard CCTV camera's signal to a CAT-5e connection. This allows the utilization of a color CCTV camera and a separate audio door station (AX-DM or IE/IF-Series) to be used in place of an AX video door station. A motion detector or other activation device can be connected to the Sensor input to trigger camera activation. Video output is provided for continual viewing and/or recording via composite pass-through. The unit is equipped with a relay output to trigger an external device, such as a DVR or video switcher whenever the audio and/or video to the AX system is active.
- Allows CCTV camera to be viewed on Aiphone monitor
- Standard motion detection used to auto-activate camera
- Audio door station can be used for communication to camera location
- Relay output to trigger external device when CCTV camera is activated
- Video output for connection to standard CCV monitor or recorder for full time video signal
- Sensor input to trigger CCTV automatically
- Video Output allows constant viewing of CCTV Camera
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.