The QPT-20 Series of Pan & Tilt positioners are designed for a wide variety of sensor positioning applications. The QPT-20 Series are rugged and durable enough for virtually any environment, including port surveillance and mobile vehicle vision systems. The QPT-20 can handle payloads up to 8 lbs/ft and provides tabletop and/or tilt axis load mounting for multiple sensor array applications. Digital Serial Integrated Control (IC) units communicate via network interface or through a dedicated controller (e.g. UniCom). If preferred, analog units are available as effective solutions where simple command and control are required without a PC.
- Payloads up to 8 ft-lbs (10.8 Nm)
- Analog driven or Digital Serial Integrated Controller (IC) models
- Mounting platforms include plain formed table top and table top with single tilt-axis connector
- Internal wire table top for pass-through or IC sensor wiring on certain models
- Fixed, Inverted or Mobile Installations
- Mil-Spec Connectors
- Tough metal housing and gearing for durability in harsh environments
- Marine configuration that meets IP-67 standards
- RF pass-through connectivity (RF rotary joint, 1 channel)
- Shock & Vibration Mil-spec tested
See any errors on this page? Let us know.