New cellular modules enable the Concord® 4 to communicate signals wirelessly over either GSM/GPRS or CDMA cellular networks. This provides users with Alarm.com’s secure wireless signaling and convenient functionality including real-time event notification, Web-based remote monitoring and other home system control capabilities.
- Cellular Coverage of Greater Than 95% of North America's Population
- Remote Monitoring and Control for Convenient System Access System Anytime, Anywhere
- Remote Programming Via AirFix™ Toolkit Troubleshoots Issues Without Expensive "Truck Rolls"
- Z-Wave® Class Modems Enables Homeowners to Control Lighting, Thermostats and More
- Two-Way Voice Over Cellular Allows Homeowners to Speak Directly to a Central Station During Emergencies (standard on all models)
- Cellular Module Can Be Located Up to 90 ft. (27.4m) from the Main Control Panel for Optimum Cellular Performance
- LED Status Lights Display Signal Strength and Simplify Troubleshooting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.