The 600-6520-95 from GE Security is a Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Replaces 60-652-95. The 600 Series SafeAir™ Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm accurately and reliably alerts residents of potentially dangerous levels of CO in their home, and sends a CO alarm signal to any existing or legacy GE wireless control panel. The 600 Series CO Alarm will provide signal supervision and low battery condition to the panel. It will annunciate locally trouble conditions for sensor end-of-life, tamper and general trouble conditions. Easily integrating with all GE learn-mode panels, this unit installs quickly and is an ideal option for retrofit applications or replacing the legacy 60-652-95 CO alarm. Offering 40% longer service life, the 600 Series’ self-diagnostics keep the device operating optimally. The detector’s small size allows it to blend inconspicuously with any décor, with a smooth contoured design that is compatible with a variety of residential environments. SafeAir features the SafeTest™ functional test feature for testing with real CO gas, available in small cans. SafeTest fully meets the functional test in NFPA 720, 2009. Maximize your earnings by helping customers make their homes safer and meet new state carbon monoxide detection laws with a wireless carbon monoxide alarm. Help your business too, since adding a life safety device can increase retention times by 30–50%. The number of states requiring CO detectors has doubled in the past five years. Meanwhile, the 2009 International Residential Building Code mandates CO detection in all new and remodeled homes. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that each year in the U.S., carbon monoxide claims almost 500 lives, and more than 12,000 people seek edical attention due to poisoning by this colorless, odorless gas. Most, if not all, of these poisonings could be prevented if monitored carbon monoxide alarms were in use.
- Works with any GE Learn Mode panel
- Backwards compatible with discontinued 60-652-95 wireless CO alarm
- SafeTest enables functional testing with canned CO
- Full compliance and Listed to ANSI/UL2034 standard
- Industry-leading 7-year sensor life and 5-year battery life with 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Most reliable and longest-life electrochemical sensor
- Signal supervision and low battery trouble communication to any GE Learn Mode panel
- Integrated wireless transmitter saves labor and installation time
- Local trouble annunciation of sensor end-of-life, tamper and general trouble
- Wall tamper switch reduces liability if removed
- Hush for alarm, trouble and battery reduces customer frustration
- Battery-only-powered enables operation during power outages
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.