The Rackmount Balun Chassis 6 is designed as a head-end cable management solution to allow any combination of up to six (6) MuxLab square baluns to be installed in a 19" relay rack. Head-end AV equipment such as DVD players, video servers and sat boxes may be installed in a local wiring closet and connected to the Cat5e/6 structured cabling system via a wide array of MuxLab balun solutions. The baluns may be installed with the RJ45 either front or rear facing depending on where the Cat5e/6 cabling will enter or exit the system. At the display end, the appropriate MuxLab baluns are installed at the display to support a fully Cat5e/6 cabling solution. Each balun snaps into place and is held firmly by a spring latching mechanism. The one-piece design makes the product easy to install and maintain. There are no parts to lose or replace. Blank Filler Modules (500901) may be ordered separately to fill in unused slot positions.
- Space efficient – 1U height
- One-piece design
- Latching mechanism for secure installation
- Supports up to six (6) baluns
- Snap-in design for ease of installation
- Baluns install forward or rear-facing
- Includes four (4) rackmount screws and washers
- Slot number silkscreen on front and rear
- Blank Filler Modules (500901) sold separately
See any errors on this page? Let us know.