The 391 from PANAVISE is a Micrometer Stand Combination that gently and yet firmly, holds micrometers of all sizes. It can also hold small PC boards and other objects. In 391 the single control knob and exclusive “split-ball” lock Head firmly in place and the base accepts all 300 series vise Heads.
- Gently, yet firmly, holds micrometers of all sizes,can also hold small PC boards and other objects
- Delrin™ pads open 0.5" (12.7mm) and close to 0" for holding thin items
- 0.95" (24.1mm) Throat depth
- Single control knob and exclusive "split-ball" lock Head firmly in place
- Base accepts all 300 series vise Heads
- Base features 4.3125" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.