AXIS Indoor Vandal Resistant Housings provide maximum protection for fixed Axis Network Cameras. The three separate models provide mounting options for walls, corners and ceilings. All are constructed with a 14-gauge steel and off-white powder coat finish. The housings ship with a clear Lexan viewing window for increased protection against vandalism. An easy-to-replace Window Guard™ paint shield allows vandalized windows to be quickly and economically restored to clarity. All mounting hardware is fully contained inside the housing to prevent tampering. The following cameras will fit in AXIS Indoor Vandal Resistant Housings: AXIS 210, AXIS 211, AXIS 211A, AXIS 221 and AXIS 223M.
- Indoor installation
- Tailor-made for most fixed Axis network cameras
- 14-gauge steel body
- 220''thick clear polycarbonate window (3/16'' thick window on the ceiling mount version)
- Window Guard paint shield for vandal protection included
- Off white powder coat finish
- Easy installation and servicing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.