The 209 from PANAVISE is a Vacuum Base PV Jr. that is ideal for light-duty field repairs, electronics, hobbies and more. It can also be attached securely to any smooth, flat,non-porous surface. The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes.The 209 features fine/coarse adjustment knob that controls jaw pressure for delicate work. The grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic.In 209 the lever locks vacuum pad into place on any sooth, flat, non- porous surface which lift tab to release vise from surface. The arm movement is 140°; positive indents control movement to prevent “flopping” in which the control knob locks the arm firmly into place.
- Jaws open up to 2-7/8"
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects
- Grooved jaws are 2" high x 1" wide
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Continuous heat tolerance to 350° F
- Intermittent heat tolerance up to 450° F
- Single knob controls head movement (90°tilt, 360° turn and 360° rotation)
- Arm movement is 140°, control knob locks the arm firmly into place
- Lever locks vacuum pad into place on any smooth, flat, non-porous surface
- Optional speed control handle 239 can be purchased separately
See any errors on this page? Let us know.