Platinum Tools 13212C JackAX 110 termination tool with 110 standard cut blade - A new & better way to terminate keystone jacks. Patented JackAX seats the wire into the sweet spot of the IDC every time for the ultimate performance and certification.
- Innovative design ensures 110 jacks are properly terminated eliminating common NEXT and FEXT failures
- Uses standard 110 blades---no expensive die set heads to purchase, zero dollars tied up in inventory
- More comfortable to use than the traditional punchdown tool and puck
- Zero impact termination prevents block damage or stress
- Increases performance, accuracy and productivity on the job site---translating to more profitability
- Engineered for ease of use---including applications inside walls and junction boxes
- Quickly adjusts for 90 degree and 180 degree terminations, including single row pairing jacks
- Blade securely held in place with simple screw
- Rubber-molded handles for sure grip
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.