Intelligent Simplebus device for controlling a 10 A (12-24 V relay contact) on board. It can be used in Simplebus 1 and Simplebus 2 systems. Depending on the position of the jumper, the device provides six distinct functions: call repetition, activation on porter switchboard call pushbutton, door opening (without external unit), activation on actuator pushbutton, activation on actuator pushbutton with code. For use and programming of the function required, follow the indications given in the technical documentation. If used in mixed audio/video systems, the actuator relay needs terminal art. 1214/2 to be purchased separately. Power supply: 12V AC or 20V DC. Dimensions: 2.6”x3.3”x1.4”. (4 DIN modules).
- Can be used in SimpleBus 1 and SimpleBus 2 systems
- Depending on the position of the jumper, the device provides six distinct functions including; Call Repetition,
- External Light, Additional Door Unlock and Porter Switchboard Call
- For use and programming of the function required, follow the indications given in the technical documentation
- 12VAC or 20VDC Power Supply
- Dimensions: 66 x 85 x 35 (4 DIN modules)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.