The Platinum Tools 106177C CAT6 RJ45-8P8C High Performance Modular Plug (25 Pack, Clamshell) is a traditional crimp WE/SS-style modular plug used for terminating cables in both telephone and data applications. The plug features a 3-piece system that makes terminating CAT6 cables quick and easy. The spacer bar acts as the stopping point for pair separation. Add the liner bar to maintain wiring configuration and you are done. Simply flush cut the conductors and slide assembly into the connector and terminate.
- Delivers superior performance
- 3-prong stranded conductor contact
- For use with round, solid cables
- Gold-plated contacts provide reliable performance and long life
- Flammability Rating: UL94V-2
- Manufactured from polycarbonate
- Contact material: Phosphor bronze
- Complies with FCC 68 guidelines
- UL rated, RoHS
See any errors on this page? Let us know.