The Platinum Tools 10523C Free-Fall Telcom Scissors Kit (Clamshell) is a simple all-in-one solution for the professional installer. The kit includes a 6" nickel plated cable splicer’s knife with a comfortable, non-slip grip, weighted handle, the 10518C 5" Free-Fall Telcom Scissors/Snips in a durable leather belt pouch.The 5" Free-Fall Telcom Scissors/Snips easily re-sharpens and holds cutting edges. If the point of one blade is held straight up and the other at 180°, and then dropped, it free falls and stops 1/4" from the point, enabling the Linemen to use their fingertips to operate the snips.
- For telecom, datacom, security, and electrical applications
- Cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Inside blade is chrome plated for rust protection
- Stripping notches for 19 and 23 AWG wire
- Screw permits easy adjustment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.