The Platinum Tools 10518C 5" Free-Fall Telcom Scissors/Snips (Clamshell Packaging) is a Linemen favorite. If the point of one blade is held straight up and the other at 180°, and then dropped, it free falls and stops 1/4" from the point, enabling the Linemen to use their fingertips to operate the snips.
- Full serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Through hardened, high carbon steel for edge retention
- Double-plated chrome over nickel
- Easily re-sharpens and holds cutting edge
- Scraper and file on backside of blades
- For telecom, datacom, security and electrical applications
- Through hardened
- Cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Available in a clamshell package
See any errors on this page? Let us know.