The Platinum Tools 10517C 5" Scissor-Run Electrician’s Scissors (Clamshell Packaging) features a smooth cutting action, scissor-run design, and is suitable for cutting Kevlar, foil, and wire. It cuts wire up to 16 AWG solid, 12 AWG stranded, and will strip wires up to 19 AWG and 23 AWG.
- Full-serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Through hardened, high carbon steel for edge retention
- Double-plated chrome over nickel
- Easily re-sharpens and holds cutting edge
- Scraper and file on backside of blades
- For telecom, datacom, security, and electrical applications
- Through hardened, high-carbon steel
- Cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Screw permits easy adjustment
- Available in a clamshell package
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.