Platinum Tools introduces the optimal cutting solution for today's VDV (Voice,Data, Video) and security installers. Finally, a compact cable cutter designed to cut coax cable with steel center conductor. Easily cuts through copper and aluminum cable too.
- Fully tested to 10,000 cuts on RG6 CCS, copper clad steel center conductor, with no degradation to the cutting blades
- Provides outstanding cutting performance on all types of solid copper wire, twisted pair and coax cables
- Optimal blade geometry ensures that the cable stays round during the cutting process so connectors are easy to affix to the cable
- Comfortable PVC handle grips
- Length 6.3" (162 mm)
- Weight 7.22 oz (204.8 g)
- Forged from SCM 440 Steel
- Handle grip material PVC
- Hardness Handles HRC42+/Blades HRC50+
- Rust resistant black oxide finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.