The 102005 from AVE is a VSI-PRO MAX latest in the evolution of the popular VSI line of POS/ Cash Register Interfaces from AVE. The VSI-Pro Max, now with larger memory space can hold all the AVE interfaces in one unit with full remote PC or DVR programming for selection and setips and on site firmware updating. New video processing circuitry allows use with new WDR cameras and low video of commonly used UTP adapters. Built in RS-232, RS-485, Passive and the new Opto-Isolated selection, gives complete isolation from the POS/ Cash register from the video system. Internal 40 Mhz operation allows fr combining the Networking functions of the Hydra, Reg-com, Networker or Vnetworker within one convenient unit with looping RJ-45 connections for a seamless solution for multiple register configuration.
- All AVE POS / Cash Register Interfaces
- Supports Full Emulate Modes of printers, poll displays, or customer displays
- Hydra, Regcom, Networker, Vnetworker protocols built in with dual RJ45sLEDs - Power, POS/Cash register communication, network communication & video loss
- Video Input Agc (Automatic Gain Control)
- Video Output BNC can drive two 75ohm loads
- Video Surge Suppression
- Video Lightning Suppression with external earth ground
- Serial Input port selection RS-232 Bidirectional, RS-485 Bidirectional, RS-422, Passive (HiZ) or Optically Isolated
- 128K Program Memory and 128K SRAM Memory
- 40 Mhz Internal Processing
- PC Programming and configuration
- Firmware Upgradable on site
- Full Programming and configuration locally or remotely by AVE DVRs Vnetworker Protocol
- CE/FCC & RoHS Compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.