The 102001 from AVE is a VSI-PRO V13, Cash Register Interface, 2 Alarms, T/D lock, programmable, cash register interface (text inserter) w/ps. This is also a replacement for AVE-02-299.
- Works with existing DVR or VCR based recording system
- Built in “Suspect Sale” history
- Compatible with most cash registers / POS systems worldwide
- Permanently embeds the transaction data into video
- Now with direct DVR search
- Controls PTZ, Matrix, and DVRs
- By Brad AVE VSI-PRO-V13 model 102001
Value Quality Price
- AVE 102001 VSI-PRO-V13, Cash Register Interface Programmable
"This product is indispensable if you need it, and otherwise probably best to avoid. Setting up the unit is tricky and may require contacting tech support. Once set up, however, it works well.
IMHO much of the equipment that supports gas station registers is held together with chewing gum and band-aids. When it works things are fine. .But when things go wrong, troubleshooting and fixing problems is difficult and time consuming.
* Contact the manufacturer first to make sure the version is compatible with your register
* Write down the configuration information once you get it set up - including the register and the text inserter. Eventually the power will glitch and you will need to re-program something.
* Fasten boxes and cables well (but easy to modify) and use restraints to protect delicate cables. The register environment is dirty, messy, and easy to disturb
As far as Surveillance-video.com, the process and experience, was great! So was the price!"
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.