The 100015 from Platinum Tools is an EZ-RJ45 Cat5e connector, 15 pc. The patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance. Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance. Crimp with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool crimps and trims in one cycle.
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of connector for faster terminations
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Simple one piece design no bars or liners
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks
- RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence
See any errors on this page? Let us know.