VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with skin, no skin or case
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of the iPod
- Includes the PanaVise model 670X T-Slot adapter
- The T-Slot adapter attaches easily to any AMPS compatible mount using the included hardware
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- Includes matching bracket cover
- Exclusive design for specialty retail installations
- VESA compatible mounting plate
- Threaded for use with 3/4" (19.1mm) rigid conduit or NPT pipe
- Drop length determined by installer
- Includes mounting kit and instructions
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- The patented single load control knob and exclusive split-ball feature firmly lock the head into place
- This base has three 1/4" (6.3mm) countersunk mounting holes on a 4 5/16" (109.5mm)bolt circle for attaching directly to a work bench or to a portable Base Mount
- Accepts all 5/8" (15.9mm) stems
- Overall height is 3 3/4" (95.2mm)
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-660')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- AMPS-compatible adapter plate converts any AMPS-compatible mount into an XM-style satellite radio mount!
- Suitable for any XM satellite radio or electronics with a T-Button mounting system
- Compatible with all similar systems
- Made of durable glass fiber-reinforced composite plastic
See any errors on this page? Let us know.