VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- Adjustable sunshield
- Hinged wall mount allows for easy installation
- Standard wall / pole mount
- 12VDC / 24VAC Input
- Works with Ultra-High PoE (Power over Ethernet) cameras
- Integrated wall mount (1.5" pipe thread)
- Durable engineered plastic top & 94V0 UV protected
- IP66 rated
- Accepts one PTZ camera
- Plenum rated metal top
- Only 3.5" of the housing remains visible below the ceiling once the housing is installed
- Clear lower dome for maximum light transmission
- Includes opaque liner with pre-cut viewing window
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
- Rugged, vandal-resistant cast aluminum top and polycarbonate dome
- Integrated wall mount standard
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected
- IP67 rated
- 316 Stainless Steel construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Offers protection against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 6P and IP67 Standards
- Can be configured to fit most fixed cameras
- 12VDC / 24VAC Input, Heater / Blower
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Standard pendant mount (1 1/2" pipe thread), Optional SS wall mount
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.