Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- 18' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Lowering device allows for servicing camera systems at up to 80' (24.38 m)
- Solid 1-piece cast aluminum construction prevents corrosion and water ingress
- Easy to mount to a pole or wall with metal straps or wall mount
- Service technician can stand up to 170' (51.8 m) away while lowering
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount is adjustable to fit speakers of 7-12" in depth that weigh up to 20 pounds
- The mounts can swivel up to 135° and can tilt from 0-20° so you can position your speakers precisely
- Adapts a wide variety of mounting rails to accept a maximum of 650mm vertical hole patterns
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB, but will work with most other manufacturer's mounting rails
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.45" x 26.75" x 0.32" (per rail)
- For RG-59U Coaxial Cable
- Crimp-on Barrel
- Firm Grip on Cable
- BNC Connector
- Output Impedance - 75 ohms
- Connects an RG-6 coaxial cable to a BNC connection port
- Provides a firm loss-less connection
- Allows you to quickly connect and disconnect using a twist-on type coupling
- 75 Ohm impedance
- Fixed 40" (102 cm) height and heavy die cast base
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to nearly every speaker
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Load capacity of 7 pounds (3.2 kg)
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.