Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Lockbox is mountable on 4 sides for mobile applications
- Interior dimensions - 17-inch W x 13.8-inch D x 3-inch H
- Rackmountable with a 2RU overall height
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable lid secured with security hardware
- Adjustable height of 32-44" (81-112 cm) with twist lock mechanism
- Hidden cable management through inside of support column
- Includes six (6) universal speaker mounting plates to adapt to most speakers
- Silver finish with attractive high-impact tempered frosted glass base
- Adjustable spikes for carpet and rubber feet for hard floors
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- 2.6" Mounting Profile
- Tilt, Pitch and Yaw Adjustments
- 23-35" Telescoping NPT Pipe
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Twist and Swivel
- Load Capacity 12 lbs
- High impact plastic
- Virtually limitless number of configurations for the Wall or Ceiling Mount
- High impact plastic, white finish
- For RG-59U Coaxial Cable
- Crimp-on Barrel
- Firm Grip on Cable
- BNC Connector
- Output Impedance - 75 ohms
- Connects an RG-6 coaxial cable to a BNC connection port
- Provides a firm loss-less connection
- Allows you to quickly connect and disconnect using a twist-on type coupling
- 75 Ohm impedance
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
See any errors on this page? Let us know.