Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- Can be configured to fit most PTZ camera systems
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome
- For 1/3" Type Sensor
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Suitablefor Day/Night Surveillance
- Wide Area to Long Distance Surveillance
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- For VT-IR1-12 / VT-IR1-24 Illuminators
- For VT-IR2-12 LED Illuminator
- 7-gauge steel tubing that is .23" thick
- Durable, heat reflective white powder coat finish
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations up to 9.5"
- Window Guard paint shield
- Aluminum & Acrylic construction with polyester coating
- IP 68 Rated
- Optional Heater and Blower Kit with Sun shield for Outdoor Use
- Various Mounting Options including Wall, Ceiling, I-Beam, Pole, and Corner Mount
- 1-1/2" NPT Threads on Extension Pipe
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- Used to terminate a coaxial cable with a BNC connector
- Quick connection with a BNC port
- Connector BNC
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
- Pendant mount (1.5" N.P.T.)
- Thermostatically controlled 24 Vac heater & surge protection
- OptiClear(tm) clear polycarbonate lower dome assembly
- High-impact engineered plastic, UV protected, with a UL flame rating of 94V0
- Accepts one (1) fixed camera with a maximum length of 8.5"
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction -- cast aluminum top
- 7" Clear Dome Bubble
- Security fasteners provided with dome trim-ring and hardware covers
- Designed for use with IP and analog camera systems
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Includes both Schrader and pressure relief valves
- IK10 impact rating
- Heater/blower (H&B)
- 75W Midspan Included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.