VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- PoE Plus IEEE 802.3at compliant device
- Dynamic Power Allocation (DPA) system powers the heater and blower system
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction -- cast aluminum top
- 7" Tinted Dome Bubble
- Security fasteners provided with dome trim-ring and hardware covers
- Designed for use with IP and analog camera systems
- AMPS-compatible adapter plate converts any AMPS-compatible mount into an XM-style satellite radio mount!
- Suitable for any XM satellite radio or electronics with a T-Button mounting system
- Compatible with all similar systems
- Made of durable glass fiber-reinforced composite plastic
- Powerful IR illumination for any CCTV camera
- IR Illumination automatically activates when light levels fall (20 lux)
- Rust resistant design for indoor or outdoor use
- Long life warranty (10,000 hours or 5 years)
- 12 VDC Power input
- Housing is manufactured from high-impact, off-white ABS plastic
- Lightweight plastic housing requires no special ceiling support attachments
- Viewing window sonically welded to a snap-in mount
- Unit is fully adjustable for 360° positioning
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with "Skin," "No Skin" or "Case"
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of your iPod
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- Can be configured to fit most PTZ camera systems
- 7-gauge steel tubing that is .23" thick
- Durable, heat reflective white powder coat finish
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations up to 9.5"
- Window Guard paint shield
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- Accommodates wide-angle lenses up to 135-degrees
- Adjustable sunshield
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
See any errors on this page? Let us know.