A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- IP Network Ready
- Wall Mount (1-1/2" pipe thread)
- Thermostatically controlled 24vac heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94VO UV protected
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Pressurized to 7psi, able to withhold pressure for up-to a full year
- Includes both a Schrader and pressure relief valves
- Heater / Blower feature standard
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-660')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Rugged, vandal resistant, painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for IP network camera systems
- Meets IP66 standards
- Thermostatically controlled 12Vdc or 24Vac heater and surge protection
- Removable side conduit entrance
- Optional wall mount available
- 316 Stainless Steel construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Offers protection against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 6P and IP67 Standards
- Can be configured to fit most fixed cameras
- Optional Wall Mount Available (WM1000SS)
- 316 SS construction thrives in harsh environmental conditions
- Protects against corrosive chemicals
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP67 Standards
- IK10 Impact rated
- 75W Midspan Included
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- IK10 impact rated
- 24VAC Input, Heater & Blower
- Hinged wall mount allows for easy installation
- True PoE power to the camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.