Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- The patented single load control knob and exclusive split-ball feature firmly lock the head into place
- This base has three 1/4" (6.3mm) countersunk mounting holes on a 4 5/16" (109.5mm)bolt circle for attaching directly to a work bench or to a portable Base Mount
- Accepts all 5/8" (15.9mm) stems
- Overall height is 3 3/4" (95.2mm)
- AMPS-compatible adapter plate converts any AMPS-compatible mount into an XM-style satellite radio mount!
- Suitable for any XM satellite radio or electronics with a T-Button mounting system
- Compatible with all similar systems
- Made of durable glass fiber-reinforced composite plastic
- 16' Tall
- Lowering Capability
- Withstands 100 mph Winds
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with "Skin," "No Skin" or "Case"
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of your iPod
- Electronic Control Station
- Locking Mechanism
- Camera Junction Box
- Motorized Winch
- Adjustable Angle (30/45/60°)
- Adjustable Distance (100-660')
- Weather Resistant
- Automatic Fan
- Surge Protection (Fuse)
- Easy "one person" installation with our unique hanging system
- Base locks firmly into place for worry-free installations
- Plastic coated, steel safety cable and mounting hardware included
- The 60° bend in steel shaft places center of adjusting base
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.