VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Convenient 2.1mm DC Jack Output & Positive / Negative Screw Terminal Block Inputs
- 50 per Package for convenient use in multiple applications
- Perfect for quick and easy installations saving time and money
- RoHS Compliant
- Aperture Range - f/1.4 - f/360
- Focal Length - 2.8 to 10mm
- Auto Iris Feature
- Manual Focus
- Manual Zoom
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- Indoor Applications
- Supports up to 70 Pounds (32kg)
- Can be used with SADT-100WM Wall Mount, SADT-100CM Ceiling Mount
- Metal Case
- Integrated Pan/ Tilt, and Housing
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +90° to -90°
- Optional accessory : receiver unit
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8 ~ 12mm / 0.11" ~ 0.47"
- Video Type Auto Iris, C-mount 10X Motorized zoom (f 8-80mm)
- Sharp and clear image in low light with F 1.2
- Simple to install and adjust
- Compatible with 1/2 inch and 1/3 inch CCD cameras
- Enables you to mount SVD-4120A/SVD-4020 vandal dome cameras on to a ceiling
- Made of aluminum alloy material making it strong and corrosion-free
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Designed for Day/Night C-Mount Cameras
- Hanging mount adaptor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.