For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Includes 16-3/4" center support with two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP652CD, SPCBC6, SPG66T, SPG66TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC8, SPG86T, SPG86TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square support and two attachable 2' tile supports
- For use with Speco part : SP8ECS, SP6MAT
- 48 powerful infrared LEDs
- Indoor/outdoor infrared illuminator ideal for low-light or near total darkness applications
- Offers a 40’ range and 30° horizontal / vertical dispersion angle
- Illuminator is housed in heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounting bracket included
- Outdoor Housing for OPTZ36X PTZ Cameras
- IP66 Rated
- Built-in Fan and Heater
- Wall Mount
- Clear Bubble
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras.
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
- LCD display easily allows for checking the video signal of the CCTV camera being tested
- An audio jack tests the audio signal
- Built-in rechargeable battery has a life of 4 hours
- An LED light displays low battery level
- Visor blocks out sunglare on the LCD display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.