Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Veracity is a fast-growing technology company established in 2005 their aim is to support the evolution and deployment of IP video surveillance, designing unique products which solve some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video. Their products are recommended and trusted by major IP camera manufacturers worldwide. With a global sales network and partnerships with some of the biggest IP video brands in the industry Veracity has become one of the market leaders in the IP Video field.
Through their network of wholesalers and retailers Veracity ensures that their end users get only the best in service and support employing a strict vetting process when taking on new partners. With the help of Veracity the world of IP Video no longer needs to be a place of mystery but one of mainstream operation.
UK Veracity Company Head Quarters:
Tel: +44 (0)1292 264967
Fax: +44 (0)845 528 1081
- Outdoor dome, UV protected
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 24 Hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Optically correct polycarbonate lower dome
- Choice of clear or tinted lower dome
- IP video installation tool for viewing and configuration of an IP PoE camera using a laptop or other portable device
- Installation without removing camera from the network and losing PoE power
- Time-saving method for accurately focusing IP PoE cameras with a standard Cat5E patch cable
- IEEE 802.3af PoE, POE Plus, non-standard types of PoE up to 30W, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- Compact adaptor (65 x 32 x 20 mm)
- LED indicator for PoE
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Tamper resistant camera housing lock down screws provided
- High strength steel wall mount bracket included
- Indoor dome
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Rugged polycarbonate lower dome
- Optically correct, clear or tinted lower dome
- AC 24V input into enclosure, DC12V camera power and plug provided inside enclosure
- Outdoor Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Enclosure
- Supports: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N, SNC-RX530N, SNC-RX550N, SNC-RX570N and , SNC-RZ25N
- 7" clear polycarbonate lower dome
- Thermostatically controlled heater and blower
- AC24V input
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Corner mount adaptor for outdoor pendant mount housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 when installing pendant mount housings
- Accepts direct mounting of UNI-PBU1 power block unit
- Pendant mount adapter for SNC-DF80N, SNC-DF85N, SSC-CD75 and SSC-CD77 cameras
- Cast aluminum construction
- Includes 1" NPT gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.