Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor dome, UV protected
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- 24 Hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Optically correct polycarbonate lower dome
- Choice of clear or tinted lower dome
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Tamper resistant camera housing lock down screws provided
- High strength steel wall mount bracket included
- Indoor dome
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Rugged polycarbonate lower dome
- Optically correct, clear or tinted lower dome
- AC 24V input into enclosure, DC12V camera power and plug provided inside enclosure
- Outdoor Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Enclosure
- Supports: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N, SNC-RX530N, SNC-RX550N, SNC-RX570N and , SNC-RZ25N
- 7" clear polycarbonate lower dome
- Thermostatically controlled heater and blower
- AC24V input
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Corner mount adaptor for outdoor pendant mount housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 when installing pendant mount housings
- Accepts direct mounting of UNI-PBU1 power block unit
- Pendant mount adapter for SNC-DF80N, SNC-DF85N, SSC-CD75 and SSC-CD77 cameras
- Cast aluminum construction
- Includes 1" NPT gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.